The York on Lilydale Motel
Scenically located on 4.5 hectares of natural bushland, including a picturesque lake and free form pool the beautiful sounds of the local Bellbirds will entrance guests as they enjoy a beautiful view from the balcony or garden room, to the lake and surrounding bushland. Our manicured gardens and pool along with our 40 suites with queen size beds and a twin corner spa are sure to provide guests with the luxury of a Yarra Valley stay to remember.
The York is central to some of Victoria's major tourist attractions including the Yarra Valley wine growing district, the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, Healesville Sanctuary and the Rhododendron Gardens. Situated 45 minutes east of Melbourne at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges and Gateway to the Yarra Valley it has an enviable reputation as a versatile corporate and social venue; functions guests can rely on the convenience of long or short stays in our accommodation rooms.
Guests can enjoy our room service offered for lunch and dinner, with breakfast available, along with the accessibility of the hotel's facilities such as dining in our bistro or relaxing in our bar.
Book Your Accommodation
- Ensuite with twin corner shower over spa
- Air conditioning/heating
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 16 dedicated Foxtel channels (Kids channels included)
- Non-Smoking only
- Courtesy Bus Service (operates within 5km radius)
- Outdoor pool - unheated
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- Room service - limited service
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Free on-site parking
|Every Day||8am - 8pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check out: 10am
- After hours check in must be organised with management 48 hours prior to arrival.
- All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre authorisation will be performed on valid credit card at check-in.
- Cancellation Policy - 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations. No refund given for bookings that give less than 24 hours notice of cancellation.
Things to do
There is always something to do when you stay at the York on Lilydale Hotel. Guest can explore the Yarra Valley Wineries and the Dandenong Ranges along with our great local cafes or discover scenic walking tracks.
Other entertainment also includes:
- Sports Grounds
- Great Cafes
- Puffing Billy Train
- Healesville Sanctuary
Driving: Follow Canterbury Road through Montrose, continue down Swansea Road (Canterbury Road becomes Swansea Road. We are located on the corner of a large round-about on Swansea Road and York Road, Mt. Evelyn. Please feel free to call for directions, the recpetion staff are more than happy to assist.
Train: The Lilydale line is the best train.
Bus: The 679 bus stops at the front of the property.